meandme had a nice lovely "we" morning together this past Saturday. We got up early, made a delicious and big breakfast, went out for a nice walk and then relaxed with tv and sketching.
I have noticed a trend. When meandme hang out, the "we" doesn't always make the best decisions, in service of the "we." So, maybe I need to invite another "me" to the table? And, maybe it's not just me (head) and me (body). Maybe there are lots of different "mes" in there.
More for me to explore. And I'm reminded of a woman I heard speak named Cynthia Loy Darst, a Master Certified Coach, who talked about building up my "Inside Team."
Here's more on that: Boom Boom Go Interviews Cynthia Loy Darst
So, my next project here is to introduce all of you to my Inside Team! I've identified a few players, and I'm sure will discover more along this road.
No comments:
Post a Comment